Dreams and Plans
By nature I am a restless dreamer. With that comes a need to organize goals and plans in ways that help me to live more fully. These simple bullets below tell a much more complex story of how I want to live my life.
I. SHORT TERM GOALS: 2015-2017
- Become a leader in 1:1 technology integration and instruction in the Baltimore area, leading the way for increased 1:1 programs in the urban classroom
- Work with schools on a national level through consultation and partnership to help leaders rethink instructional, innovation, and creativity for all learners
- Write and publish a series of articles related to education
- Learn a conversational level of Spanish to help facilitate better communicate and build relationships with ESOL students and parents
- Disrupt the educational system through the building of a #eduwellness software platform
II. LONG TERM GOALS: 2018-2020
- Help companies and communities work together to mend a broken educational system and to perserve the beauty that exists in the current system.
- Become a faculty member at an accredited university in the Department of Education
- Travel and live internationally in order to expand my own beliefs, stretch my thinking, experience a variety of cultures, and deepen my empathy for people
- Improve to a proficient level of Spanish in both speaking and writing
- Fall in love